We’re always interested in meeting creative, qualified candidates to add to our team.
Read about our company culture.
Our attractive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Medical and dependant-care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays and generous vacation schedule
- 401k Plan
- Professional dues, licenses and approved continuing education paid
- Staff mentors and study groups provide support throughout the IDP process
- Reimbursement of professional licensure examination fees and paid time off to take exams
- Assistance with study materials for professional examinations
If you are interested in pursuing a career with Blitch/Knevel Architects, please forward your resume to our Human Resources Department.
Blitch/Knevel Architects provides paid summer student internships to qualified candidates.
- Successful completion of third-year coursework towards a B.Arch or as a second-year student in a M.Arch program
- Basic proficiency in AutoCAD and modeling software
Summer internships are typically mid-May thru mid-August and are a full-time, 40-hour work schedule. Student Interns are placed within architectural project teams.
For more information about student internships at Blitch/Knevel, contact us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to E-newsletter
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to receive updates on BKA projects and firm news Go